
Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to introduce you to my work as a musician. I currently reside in the Phoenix area where I am currently finishing a doctoral degree in music (organ performance) from Arizona State University. My teachers include Russell Stinson and Kimberly Marshall in organ and Seigbert Rampe in harpsichord and Early Music.
I am also Music Director of an active church here in the valley where I enjoy directing three choirs, play a newly-refurbished pipe organ, and overseeing the parish's liturgical activities.
Music has been a special passion of mine since I was quite young. After fourteen years of working regularly as a church musician, I still enjoy very much what I do. My areas of experience include:
*organ
*piano accompanying
*tenor soloist
*choral direction
*private instruction, keyboard and voice
*solo recitals
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping in!
No comments:
Post a Comment